Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Devils Tower

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got back from climbing Devils Tower. Outside of the fact that it is amazing and stunning at sunrise and sunset.

    The routes are great and hard. I highly recommend it to all.

    Good Luck

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Adam

    I've been looking into rock climbing lately, and found an indoor place to start at. Once I get a bit of experience, maybe I'll join you on your next trip.

    Scott

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am always looking for fellow Super8 adventurers. Thanks

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PS--I forgot to say. You will need to climb outside first. The routes there are long and sustained. They kicked my A-S-S around the block. I would love to climb with anyone on this board!!

    My gear your rope. The last one to the top is a rotten egg!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •